TRAVEL, STUDY AND WORK VISAS
F oreign nationals planning to visit, study or work in the United States – but not permanently live there –must obtain a non-immigrant visa based on the purpose of their trip to gain temporary lawful entry and stay in America. Non-immigrant visas vary in purpose, status expiration date, and privileges they grant.
Law Offices of Ilya Fishkin, P.C. has helped hundreds of foreign nationals evaluate non-immigrant visa options best suitable for the purpose of their trip, as well as adjust their status or switch to another non-immigrant visa category without leaving the United States and thus extend the period of their authorized stay.
Our areas of expertise include:
- H-1B – visas for specialty occupations, baccalaureate degree is required
- L-1 – Visas for executives, top managers, and specialists (intercompany transfer)
- K – Visas for fiancées and spouses
- F, M – Student visas
- J – Summer work-travel, interns, trainees, au paires (baby-sitters), etc.
- O – Extraordinary ability, artists, etc.
- E – Treaty traders / treaty investors