Religious Workers and Various Miscellaneous Categories of Workers / Special Immigrants


Fourth category employment-based green cards are available to religious workers who have completed at least two years of continuous religious work prior to applying for EB-4 immigration visa, and who are members of a religious denomination that has a non-profit religious organization in the United States.

EB-4 employment-based immigration path is also suitable for various miscellaneous subcategories of workers, including but not limited to former long-time employees of the U.S. government and diplomat dependents, foreign nationals who have worked for the U.S. Armed Forces as a translator for at least one year, and persons who have served in active duty in the U.S. Armed Forces for 12 years.

EB-4 visa is also available to children dependent on the U.S. foster care system.

Ask a Free Question About EB-4 Visa