Permanent Residency Through Family, Employment or Investment


F oreign citizens who wish to obtain permanent residency and/or seek employment in the U.S. must usually go through the process of obtaining an immigrant visa at a Consulate or U.S. Embassy. Law Offices of Ilya Fishkin, P.C. provides legal help and assistance with document collection, review and immigrant petition preparation and filing, guaranteeing the best possible outcome for the client.

We also work with foreign aliens who are already in the U.S. and seek professional help with consular processing and/or adjustment of status (Form I-130, family based or Form I-140, employment based). We always review every detail in the documentation provided by beneficiaries to ensure 100% accuracy of each application.


Our areas of expertise include:

Don’t See Your Case Category Listed Above?